Malayalam superstar Mohanlal to play a blind man in next fllm
July 2, 2016
Malayalam filmmaker Priyadarshan's upcoming film Oopam, a crime fiction, stars Mohanlal in the lead role playing a blind man who is also the prime suspect in a crime he has witnessed.
The movie will also be remade in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu depending on how it received by audiences.
Oppam is the story of Jayaraman, a blind man who works as a lift operator in a building where he happens to witness a murder in a flat. The killer escapes and Jayaraman is charged with the crime based on the circumstantial evidence. He is forced to look for the real killer to establish his innocence.
Priyadarshan, who has directed the Hindi film hit Bhool Bhulaiyaa, is known for his comedies, but has chosen a different genre this time.The film is scheduled to release in September 2016.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News