Malayalam superstar Mohanlal to play a blind man in next fllm
Malayalam filmmaker Priyadarshan's upcoming film Oopam, a crime fiction, stars Mohanlal in the lead role playing a blind man who is also the prime suspect in a crime he has witnessed.
The movie will also be remade in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu depending on how it received by audiences.
Oppam is the story of Jayaraman, a blind man who works as a lift operator in a building where he happens to witness a murder in a flat. The killer escapes and Jayaraman is charged with the crime based on the circumstantial evidence. He is forced to look for the real killer to establish his innocence.
Priyadarshan, who has directed the Hindi film hit Bhool Bhulaiyaa, is known for his comedies, but has chosen a different genre this time.The film is scheduled to release in September 2016.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Get-hooked February 20, 2019 Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News