Malayalam superstar Mohanlal to play a blind man in next fllm
July 2, 2016
Malayalam filmmaker Priyadarshan's upcoming film Oopam, a crime fiction, stars Mohanlal in the lead role playing a blind man who is also the prime suspect in a crime he has witnessed.
The movie will also be remade in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu depending on how it received by audiences.
Oppam is the story of Jayaraman, a blind man who works as a lift operator in a building where he happens to witness a murder in a flat. The killer escapes and Jayaraman is charged with the crime based on the circumstantial evidence. He is forced to look for the real killer to establish his innocence.
Priyadarshan, who has directed the Hindi film hit Bhool Bhulaiyaa, is known for his comedies, but has chosen a different genre this time.The film is scheduled to release in September 2016.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News