3D art that helps the blind enjoy art
July 4, 2016
Famous works of art like the Monalisa can now be enjoyed by the visually impaired thanks to 3D art. This was introduced by the company 3D Photoworks that turns art into a version that is 3D and can be touched for people visiting museums and science centres.
The art has sensors and when these are activated, a voice describes what is being touched on the image. The technology was developed over seven years to enable the blind to enjoy art and photography.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News