Mphasis sets up chair for Digital Accessibility
July 3, 2016
Bengaluru based IT Company Mphasis has set up a chair for Digital Accessibility and Inclusion, in partnership with IIM Bangalore. The aim of the position will be to focus on building technology that will help people with disabilities overcome digital accessibility barriers and promote research around disability accessibility solutions.
According to the company it is important to work in the field of accessibility and inclusion, as 15 per cent of the world's population has a disability which is one in seven people.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Rich tributes paid to veteran actor Girish Karnad
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News