Mphasis sets up chair for Digital Accessibility
Bengaluru based IT Company Mphasis has set up a chair for Digital Accessibility and Inclusion, in partnership with IIM Bangalore. The aim of the position will be to focus on building technology that will help people with disabilities overcome digital accessibility barriers and promote research around disability accessibility solutions.
According to the company it is important to work in the field of accessibility and inclusion, as 15 per cent of the world's population has a disability which is one in seven people.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News