Mphasis sets up chair for Digital Accessibility
July 3, 2016
Bengaluru based IT Company Mphasis has set up a chair for Digital Accessibility and Inclusion, in partnership with IIM Bangalore. The aim of the position will be to focus on building technology that will help people with disabilities overcome digital accessibility barriers and promote research around disability accessibility solutions.
According to the company it is important to work in the field of accessibility and inclusion, as 15 per cent of the world's population has a disability which is one in seven people.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Over 200 dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News