Deaf critic movie review of Raman Raghav 2.0
July 11, 2016
The movie begins with the first night of serial killer Raman's murder when he finds out that the girl he he loves is interested in a drug-addict who also killed another man in the same house.
The next day, the drug-addict comes to the house to investigate the murder and is shown to be a policeman, Inspector named Raghav.
Raghav lives with Simmy played by Sobhita Dhulipala. From here on, Raman follows and keeps an eye on Raghav. Raman kills his own sister's family. The series of killings continue. Raghav and his team of police search Raman to stop the series of killings.
Raman is caught and he confesses to all the murders he did. He reveals to Raghav about seeing him kill another man. He then felt that he is his true partner in crime like two sides of the same coin - Raman Raghav.
The movie lacks sub-titles and has heavy flow of dialogues which made it difficult for a hearing impaired friend to follow the plot of the movie in some places. The credit goes to the well-acted actors to make the movie understandable for my friend. In all, a good watch for directional charm.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 26, 2019 Coaching Classes for Visually Impaired Students
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
- Headlines June 25, 2019 RBI Deputy Governor resigns
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Growing number of fake disability certification rackets highlight need for stricter checks & action
- Accessibility June 22, 2019 With no hearing test facility at Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital, disabled students miss NEET counselling
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Education June 27, 2019 #ChangeMakers - Sonia Jaitley believes in helping children with disabilities unlock their strengths
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News