Deaf critic movie review of Raman Raghav 2.0
The movie begins with the first night of serial killer Raman’s murder when he finds out that the girl he he loves is interested in a drug-addict who also killed another man in the same house.
The next day, the drug-addict comes to the house to investigate the murder and is shown to be a policeman, Inspector named Raghav.
Raghav lives with Simmy played by Sobhita Dhulipala. From here on, Raman follows and keeps an eye on Raghav. Raman kills his own sister's family. The series of killings continue. Raghav and his team of police search Raman to stop the series of killings.
Raman is caught and he confesses to all the murders he did. He reveals to Raghav about seeing him kill another man. He then felt that he is his true partner in crime like two sides of the same coin - Raman Raghav.
The movie lacks sub-titles and has heavy flow of dialogues which made it difficult for a hearing impaired friend to follow the plot of the movie in some places. The credit goes to the well-acted actors to make the movie understandable for my friend. In all, a good watch for directional charm.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Wedding preparations of Mukesh Ambani's daughter begin
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Kamal Nath will be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News