Sports Ministry grants recognition to Paralympic Committee of India
India's Sports Ministry has granted recognition to the Paralympic Committee of India, which will be a big encouragement to the para-athletes who have qualified for Rio Paralympics.
Less than a month back the International Paralympic Committee lifted the suspension order on the PCI so that India can take part in the Rio event to be held from 7 to 18 September.
A record number of 20 Indian para-athletes have qualified for the event.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News