Sports Ministry grants recognition to Paralympic Committee of India
July 4, 2016
India's Sports Ministry has granted recognition to the Paralympic Committee of India, which will be a big encouragement to the para-athletes who have qualified for Rio Paralympics.
Less than a month back the International Paralympic Committee lifted the suspension order on the PCI so that India can take part in the Rio event to be held from 7 to 18 September.
A record number of 20 Indian para-athletes have qualified for the event.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Making a difference – Quick Tips for budding social entrepreneurs
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News