Haryana's new policy has special concessions for teachers with disabilities
July 4, 2016
The Haryana government has introduced a new Teachers Transfer Policy under which those with ailments described as "debilitating" will be entitled for special concession in transfer.
This includes chronic heart and artery diseases, paraplegia, quadriplegia or hemiplegia, Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis and Parkinson's Disease.
The medical certificates must be issued by AIIMS and its branches in Haryana, PGIMER Chandigarh, PGIMS Rohtak, PGI, Khanpur Kalan, Kalpana Chawla Medical College, Karnal or the district medical boards.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 These school kids show all the potential of making it big in the world of art
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News