Haryana's new policy has special concessions for teachers with disabilities
The Haryana government has introduced a new Teachers Transfer Policy under which those with ailments described as "debilitating" will be entitled for special concession in transfer.
This includes chronic heart and artery diseases, paraplegia, quadriplegia or hemiplegia, Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis and Parkinson’s Disease.
The medical certificates must be issued by AIIMS and its branches in Haryana, PGIMER Chandigarh, PGIMS Rohtak, PGI, Khanpur Kalan, Kalpana Chawla Medical College, Karnal or the district medical boards.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Events February 10, 2019 4th All India Deaf Fine And Craft Festival
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019