Haryana's new policy has special concessions for teachers with disabilities
July 4, 2016
The Haryana government has introduced a new Teachers Transfer Policy under which those with ailments described as "debilitating" will be entitled for special concession in transfer.
This includes chronic heart and artery diseases, paraplegia, quadriplegia or hemiplegia, Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis and Parkinson's Disease.
The medical certificates must be issued by AIIMS and its branches in Haryana, PGIMER Chandigarh, PGIMS Rohtak, PGI, Khanpur Kalan, Kalpana Chawla Medical College, Karnal or the district medical boards.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 26, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 26, 2019 Online series Safe Cooking offers lessons specially for visually impaired people
- Technology April 25, 2019 #TechThursdays - Gurugram students design walking stick & self help shoes for visually impaired people
- Events April 22, 2019 Learn to manage your own career
- Get-hooked April 26, 2019 #GetMoneywise – Financial planning tips for parents with children with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked April 26, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News