Comics show the everyday struggles of a girl with disabilities
July 5, 2016
Vanessa Krubniki, a 23-year-old Brazilian student's comic strip Cassie Q is a great hit on social media for the realistic way in which it shows her struggles as a person with disabilities.
Vanessa uses squiggles, boxes and flowers to represent her body and different moods. Her cartoons are about the struggles she faces in her daily life.
Cassie Q comics can be seen on Krubniki's Facebook page.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News