Comics show the everyday struggles of a girl with disabilities
July 5, 2016
Vanessa Krubniki, a 23-year-old Brazilian student's comic strip Cassie Q is a great hit on social media for the realistic way in which it shows her struggles as a person with disabilities.
Vanessa uses squiggles, boxes and flowers to represent her body and different moods. Her cartoons are about the struggles she faces in her daily life.
Cassie Q comics can be seen on Krubniki's Facebook page.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 These school kids show all the potential of making it big in the world of art
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News