Comics show the everyday struggles of a girl with disabilities
Vanessa Krubniki, a 23-year-old Brazilian student's comic strip Cassie Q is a great hit on social media for the realistic way in which it shows her struggles as a person with disabilities.
Vanessa uses squiggles, boxes and flowers to represent her body and different moods. Her cartoons are about the struggles she faces in her daily life.
Cassie Q comics can be seen on Krubniki’s Facebook page.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News