Microsoft makes gaming more inclusive on Xbox
July 7, 2016
Microsoft will soon add a wheelchair-seated version to the Xbox. The images, which have been released, have a male and a female seated on wheelchairs with an Xbox flag attached.
The aim is to make the gaming and other industries wide-ranging and inclusive.
The physical appearance and expressions of the faceshave also been improved to look more human and detailed. The release date of the new version is not known yet.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
June 13, 2019
- Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
June 12, 2019
- #TechThursdays – What makes the DALI app a game changer for students with dyslexia
June 6, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Budding poet Neerada uses words to shatter notions about autism
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Maldives confers Modi with highest honour
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News