Railways changes concessional rule for people with disabilities
July 10, 2016
The Indian Railways has changed the process of giving concessional certificates to people wth disabilities.
According to the new rules, if the applicant has changed his home and his concession certificate has been issued by the government hospital at the previous residence, he will be allowed to apply for the certificate to Divisional Railway Manager's office at the new residence.
The validity of the concession certificate is 10 years for permanent disability between 26 to 35 years, and lifetime validity for people of 35 years and above.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News