Railways changes concessional rule for people with disabilities
July 10, 2016
The Indian Railways has changed the process of giving concessional certificates to people wth disabilities.
According to the new rules, if the applicant has changed his home and his concession certificate has been issued by the government hospital at the previous residence, he will be allowed to apply for the certificate to Divisional Railway Manager's office at the new residence.
The validity of the concession certificate is 10 years for permanent disability between 26 to 35 years, and lifetime validity for people of 35 years and above.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Dhoni gets government support on gloves issue
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News