Railways changes concessional rule for people with disabilities
The Indian Railways has changed the process of giving concessional certificates to people wth disabilities.
According to the new rules, if the applicant has changed his home and his concession certificate has been issued by the government hospital at the previous residence, he will be allowed to apply for the certificate to Divisional Railway Manager's office at the new residence.
The validity of the concession certificate is 10 years for permanent disability between 26 to 35 years, and lifetime validity for people of 35 years and above.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 20, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News