Bengaluru's Tamahar Trust offer specialised care to children with disabilities
July 11, 2016
Nearly 100 children with challenges like autism, cerebral palsy and epileptic disorders among other syndromes, are receiving specialised care and therapy at a rehabilitation centres run by Tamahar Trust.
it is run by Vaishali Pai, an occupational therapist, who sensitizes the families of these kids and counsels them.
The centre offers quality treatment and rehabilitation facilities at affordable prices. Tamahar first began as a small centre in Bengaluru city and today runs facilities in Karnataka and Rajasthan.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Kangana accuses media of defamation
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 #RareDiseases - Organisation for Rare Diseases in India is out to change perceptions
- Accessibility July 13, 2019 Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Karnataka government trust vote on Thursday
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Skills training programme for people with autism in Ernakulam
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News