Bengaluru's Tamahar Trust offer specialised care to children with disabilities
Nearly 100 children with challenges like autism, cerebral palsy and epileptic disorders among other syndromes, are receiving specialised care and therapy at a rehabilitation centres run by Tamahar Trust.
it is run by Vaishali Pai, an occupational therapist, who sensitizes the families of these kids and counsels them.
The centre offers quality treatment and rehabilitation facilities at affordable prices. Tamahar first began as a small centre in Bengaluru city and today runs facilities in Karnataka and Rajasthan.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 #LovePossible – When Swarnalatha proposed to Guruprasad
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Employment February 10, 2019 Program by DFID-UK, SCPwD & National Star College-UK equips trainers with strategies to promote workplace inclusion
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News