Bengaluru's Tamahar Trust offer specialised care to children with disabilities
July 11, 2016
Nearly 100 children with challenges like autism, cerebral palsy and epileptic disorders among other syndromes, are receiving specialised care and therapy at a rehabilitation centres run by Tamahar Trust.
it is run by Vaishali Pai, an occupational therapist, who sensitizes the families of these kids and counsels them.
The centre offers quality treatment and rehabilitation facilities at affordable prices. Tamahar first began as a small centre in Bengaluru city and today runs facilities in Karnataka and Rajasthan.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News