A miracle belt for kids with special needs
July 11, 2016
For most people, a belt is just a fashion accessory but there is a sensory belt that is making a difference in the lives of kids.
Developed by a former American baseball player, the belt, which is known as both the Miracle belt and Sensory belt, is helping kids with special needs by improving body awareness by stimulating the nerves, tendons and muscle fibers.
The belt helps children with a range of conditions including Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, and anxiety, to function better.
You can click at miraclebelt.com. for more information.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Maldives confers Modi with highest honour
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News