A miracle belt for kids with special needs
July 11, 2016
For most people, a belt is just a fashion accessory but there is a sensory belt that is making a difference in the lives of kids.
Developed by a former American baseball player, the belt, which is known as both the Miracle belt and Sensory belt, is helping kids with special needs by improving body awareness by stimulating the nerves, tendons and muscle fibers.
The belt helps children with a range of conditions including Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, and anxiety, to function better.
You can click at miraclebelt.com. for more information.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News