A miracle belt for kids with special needs
For most people, a belt is just a fashion accessory but there is a sensory belt that is making a difference in the lives of kids.
Developed by a former American baseball player, the belt, which is known as both the Miracle belt and Sensory belt, is helping kids with special needs by improving body awareness by stimulating the nerves, tendons and muscle fibers.
The belt helps children with a range of conditions including Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, and anxiety, to function better.
You can click at miraclebelt.com. for more information.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News