Gaming app for wheelchair users under development
A gaming app called RealChair Racing is being developed for wheelchair users in the United States.
The creator has spinal muscular atrophy that leads to loss of muscle control over time.
The app will allow the users to customize their avatars in the game.
The developer has been working on the app for last two years and is specifically making it such that wheelchair-users will enjoy it.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News