Gaming app for wheelchair users under development
July 14, 2016
A gaming app called RealChair Racing is being developed for wheelchair users in the United States.
The creator has spinal muscular atrophy that leads to loss of muscle control over time.
The app will allow the users to customize their avatars in the game.
The developer has been working on the app for last two years and is specifically making it such that wheelchair-users will enjoy it.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Vir Chakra recommended for Air Force pilot
- Events April 22, 2019 Learn to manage your own career
- Accessibility April 24, 2019 Blood disorders no grounds to exclude disabled aspirants from studying medicine, argues petition
- Accessibility April 26, 2019 With 3,000 plus polling booths on upper floors, disabled voters in Maharashtra are a worried lot
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Parasports April 23, 2019 'Playing golf gives me satisfaction, makes me happy' - My Take by Ankush Saha, para golfer
- Get-hooked April 25, 2019 NGO Thanal celebrates Easter Sunday in a special way
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News