Gaming app for wheelchair users under development
July 14, 2016
A gaming app called RealChair Racing is being developed for wheelchair users in the United States.
The creator has spinal muscular atrophy that leads to loss of muscle control over time.
The app will allow the users to customize their avatars in the game.
The developer has been working on the app for last two years and is specifically making it such that wheelchair-users will enjoy it.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events June 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News