Two friends with Down Syndrome make movie about zombies
Two best friends from the United States are making news for a film they have made about zombies.
A zombie is a fictional character found in horror and fantasy movies. It is a dead body brought to life mostly through magic.
The filmmakers, Sam Suchmann and Mattie Zufelt, share a huge zombie obsession. Both of them have Down Syndrome but that has never been a challenge or a setback to them.
Their film, called Spring Break Zombie Massacre, is set in a college and is about a bunch of zombies who are out to spoil college fun.
The two men star as the superheroes in the film. They use technology to make their brains and muscles work faster so they can save everyone from the zombies.
The filmmakers say that people with disabilities have a voice to be heard and they should scream at the top of their lungs to let other people know who they are.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News