Two friends with Down Syndrome make movie about zombies
July 16, 2016
Two best friends from the United States are making news for a film they have made about zombies.
A zombie is a fictional character found in horror and fantasy movies. It is a dead body brought to life mostly through magic.
The filmmakers, Sam Suchmann and Mattie Zufelt, share a huge zombie obsession. Both of them have Down Syndrome but that has never been a challenge or a setback to them.
Their film, called Spring Break Zombie Massacre, is set in a college and is about a bunch of zombies who are out to spoil college fun.
The two men star as the superheroes in the film. They use technology to make their brains and muscles work faster so they can save everyone from the zombies.
The filmmakers say that people with disabilities have a voice to be heard and they should scream at the top of their lungs to let other people know who they are.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News