indieGo can turn any manual wheelchair into a power chair
July 18, 2016
indieGo is a device that can be used to change any normal manual wheelchair into a power chair. The device is being tested for large scale production so that more people can get the benefits.
The device is being funded by Google which has given a US $1.125 million grant to the project.
indieGo is expected to be available for users in the market by the end of 2017. It will be portable and affordable for all.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Accessibility April 22, 2019 Court order paves way for woman without fingerprints to get Aadhaar card
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News