indieGo can turn any manual wheelchair into a power chair
July 18, 2016
indieGo is a device that can be used to change any normal manual wheelchair into a power chair. The device is being tested for large scale production so that more people can get the benefits.
The device is being funded by Google which has given a US $1.125 million grant to the project.
indieGo is expected to be available for users in the market by the end of 2017. It will be portable and affordable for all.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News