indieGo can turn any manual wheelchair into a power chair
indieGo is a device that can be used to change any normal manual wheelchair into a power chair. The device is being tested for large scale production so that more people can get the benefits.
The device is being funded by Google which has given a US $1.125 million grant to the project.
indieGo is expected to be available for users in the market by the end of 2017. It will be portable and affordable for all.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019