Newzhook wins honour at Indian ISV Awards 2016!
July 31, 2016
Barrier Break for Newzhook has won the award for 'Best Application for People with Special Needs' at the 2016 Indian ISV Awards.
The Indian ISV Awards 2016 acknowledge the best information technology solutions across India in areas like social, education, skill development and healthcare, to name just a few.
Shai Venkatraman, content editor of Newzhook, said that the team was happy and honoured to be chosen for this prestigious award.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Dhoni gets government support on gloves issue
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News