Newzhook wins honour at Indian ISV Awards 2016!
July 31, 2016
Barrier Break for Newzhook has won the award for 'Best Application for People with Special Needs' at the 2016 Indian ISV Awards.
The Indian ISV Awards 2016 acknowledge the best information technology solutions across India in areas like social, education, skill development and healthcare, to name just a few.
Shai Venkatraman, content editor of Newzhook, said that the team was happy and honoured to be chosen for this prestigious award.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News