Indian students develop slate for blind kids
Usually blind students depend on others to learn Braille. Now four engineering students from Karnataka have developed a slate for learning English with Braille.
This is so that blind students can learn English faster. The slate has reduced the problems students face while learning.
Usually, blind students use a slate and stylus to read and write. To help them use the slate and stylus, teachers make use of a plywood board with six holes, on which small balls are placed, and make them practice regularly.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Virat gets booed by fans in Australia, 'not done' says former Aussie player
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal ties the knot at Ambani’s residence in Mumbai
- Events December 11, 2018 Annual Party Forum For Autism
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Kamal Nath will be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News