Gujarat students develop car for persons with disabilities
July 22, 2016
Students of the Vadodara University in Gujarat have used their creativity and skills to build a car that people with disabilities can drive easily.
Unlike other cars where there are different levers like clutch, break and steering wheel, this car can be operated through a single lever.
The students took over a year to develop the car and they are now talking to automobile companies to manufacture it commercially.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News