Gujarat students develop car for persons with disabilities
July 22, 2016
Students of the Vadodara University in Gujarat have used their creativity and skills to build a car that people with disabilities can drive easily.
Unlike other cars where there are different levers like clutch, break and steering wheel, this car can be operated through a single lever.
The students took over a year to develop the car and they are now talking to automobile companies to manufacture it commercially.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 20, 2019 “Life is beautiful, never give up”- My Take by triple amputee & Trekker Sekhar Goud
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Para shuttler Pramod Bhagat's Arjuna Award glory marred by lack of recognition for head coach
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Kerala man Noushad wins hearts in flood-hit Kerala
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Parenting Corner- Motivating children
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
- Headlines August 17, 2019 No Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan, says Indian Army
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News