Gujarat students develop car for persons with disabilities
Students of the Vadodara University in Gujarat have used their creativity and skills to build a car that people with disabilities can drive easily.
Unlike other cars where there are different levers like clutch, break and steering wheel, this car can be operated through a single lever.
The students took over a year to develop the car and they are now talking to automobile companies to manufacture it commercially.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Kerala government starts initiatives for inclusive elections
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Impure alcohol kills 82 in U.P, Uttarakhand
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News