National Para-athlete seeks government support
July 23, 2016
India-level para-athlete Prashant Kumar Sinha who is facing a bad time financially has asked the government to provide him with a job so that he can improve his living conditions.
Sinha, who is 31 years old, is a badminton player from Jharkhand. He moved to Delhi so that he could find a job and support himself. He plays in the Special Olympics and the Para Olympics and has been playing at the national level for 19 years.
Sinha met with the Sports Minister Vijay who has promised him help.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News