National Para-athlete seeks government support
July 23, 2016
India-level para-athlete Prashant Kumar Sinha who is facing a bad time financially has asked the government to provide him with a job so that he can improve his living conditions.
Sinha, who is 31 years old, is a badminton player from Jharkhand. He moved to Delhi so that he could find a job and support himself. He plays in the Special Olympics and the Para Olympics and has been playing at the national level for 19 years.
Sinha met with the Sports Minister Vijay who has promised him help.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News