Deaf critic movie review of Kabali
July 25, 2016
Kabali is probably one of the most anticipated movies of 2016, and all the hype related to it justifies the excitement. After all, it was something that almost all the Rajni fans were waiting for. Superstar Rajinikant plays the lead role while the director's cap is donned by Madras fame director Pa Ranjit.
The movie starts with Kabaleeshwaran aka Kabali (Rajinikanth) getting released from prison and looking for his family that he has been separated from. He also has to avenge his wife's death by an old enemy, a don named Tony (Winston Chao).
Rajnikant carries the entire film on his shoulders, although that is expected from him by his fans. Other actors also fit their roles well.
Just when the audience thinks Rajni will now fight the villains, director Pa Ranjit adds a surprise and makes the movie more exciting. Even the climax of the movie gives a surprise to the audience.
Overall, Kabali is a delight to watch for all the action fans. As for the Rajini fans, it's a must watch.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Employment June 27, 2019 Diya Innovations opens doors of opportunities for adults with disabilities
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Headlines June 27, 2019 Salman Khan accused of assault, robbery
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News