Deaf critic movie review of Kabali
July 25, 2016
Kabali is probably one of the most anticipated movies of 2016, and all the hype related to it justifies the excitement. After all, it was something that almost all the Rajni fans were waiting for. Superstar Rajinikant plays the lead role while the director's cap is donned by Madras fame director Pa Ranjit.
The movie starts with Kabaleeshwaran aka Kabali (Rajinikanth) getting released from prison and looking for his family that he has been separated from. He also has to avenge his wife's death by an old enemy, a don named Tony (Winston Chao).
Rajnikant carries the entire film on his shoulders, although that is expected from him by his fans. Other actors also fit their roles well.
Just when the audience thinks Rajni will now fight the villains, director Pa Ranjit adds a surprise and makes the movie more exciting. Even the climax of the movie gives a surprise to the audience.
Overall, Kabali is a delight to watch for all the action fans. As for the Rajini fans, it's a must watch.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 12, 2019 Court fines Bengal government for film ban
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News