Pune Municipal Corporation to reserve property for people with disabilities
July 24, 2016
The Pune Municipal Corporation plans to 5% of its rental commercial properties for people with disabilities.
These properties include vegetable markets, multi-purpose centres, shops and offices in the city.
The move will enable people with disabilities to earn a livelihood. If more than one person is interested in a property, then a lottery system will be used.
Out of the 290 properties owned by the PMC, 74 have been allotted already.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Archana Palahalli believes in facing odds with a smile
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News