14-year-old with autism creates an online comic
July 24, 2016
Jonathan Ebel, a 14-year-old from a city in the American state of California has created an comic strip called The Magic Pencil, et al'.
Jonathan, who is autistic, loves to draw. His comics are a big hit and people are buying them online.
The comic on Amazon Kindle has received five star ratings. Working on a comic is a tough job for most but Jonathan is already working on book two of the series, which will be released in 2017.
His mother has been his support right through and is very proud of him.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News