14-year-old with autism creates an online comic
July 24, 2016
Jonathan Ebel, a 14-year-old from a city in the American state of California has created an comic strip called The Magic Pencil, et al'.
Jonathan, who is autistic, loves to draw. His comics are a big hit and people are buying them online.
The comic on Amazon Kindle has received five star ratings. Working on a comic is a tough job for most but Jonathan is already working on book two of the series, which will be released in 2017.
His mother has been his support right through and is very proud of him.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News