14-year-old with autism creates an online comic
Jonathan Ebel, a 14-year-old from a city in the American state of California has created an comic strip called The Magic Pencil, et al'.
Jonathan, who is autistic, loves to draw. His comics are a big hit and people are buying them online.
The comic on Amazon Kindle has received five star ratings. Working on a comic is a tough job for most but Jonathan is already working on book two of the series, which will be released in 2017.
His mother has been his support right through and is very proud of him.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Employment February 10, 2019 Program by DFID-UK, SCPwD & National Star College-UK equips trainers with strategies to promote workplace inclusion
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Rohit Sharma becomes 1st Indian to hit 100 sixes
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News