Model with disability makes a name in international fashion world
July 29, 2016
Alexandra Kutas is creating history as Ukraine's first model in a wheelchair.
Kutas suffered a spinal cord injury during birth and has been in a wheelchair since then. She has never let disability hold her back.
She hopes to change public views about models with disabilities in the fashion industry.She is also campaigning for change to the basic rights of people with disabilities in Ukraine, which is not very accessible for wheelchair users.
Kutas hopes to change that by working with the government.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Jallianwalah Bagh massacre, people pay tribute
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News