Model with disability makes a name in international fashion world
Alexandra Kutas is creating history as Ukraine's first model in a wheelchair.
Kutas suffered a spinal cord injury during birth and has been in a wheelchair since then. She has never let disability hold her back.
She hopes to change public views about models with disabilities in the fashion industry.She is also campaigning for change to the basic rights of people with disabilities in Ukraine, which is not very accessible for wheelchair users.
Kutas hopes to change that by working with the government.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019