Model with disability makes a name in international fashion world
July 29, 2016
Alexandra Kutas is creating history as Ukraine's first model in a wheelchair.
Kutas suffered a spinal cord injury during birth and has been in a wheelchair since then. She has never let disability hold her back.
She hopes to change public views about models with disabilities in the fashion industry.She is also campaigning for change to the basic rights of people with disabilities in Ukraine, which is not very accessible for wheelchair users.
Kutas hopes to change that by working with the government.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News