Coke Studio creates hearing experience for the deaf
November 9, 2017
Pakistan's most famous music platform, Coca-Cola Pakistan has created a one of its kind experience for the deaf community of Pakistan.
Using innovative technology, the Coke Studio for the Deaf enables people with little or no hearing ability to get the basic experience of music.
The studio set up enables hearing-impaired persons to feel and experience the music of Coke Studio on a special sofa which has hundreds of vibration engines and LED lights inside that are in tune with the sound of the song being played.
A grand lighting installation offers synchronized mood lighting.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News