Coke Studio creates hearing experience for the deaf
November 9, 2017
Pakistan's most famous music platform, Coca-Cola Pakistan has created a one of its kind experience for the deaf community of Pakistan.
Using innovative technology, the Coke Studio for the Deaf enables people with little or no hearing ability to get the basic experience of music.
The studio set up enables hearing-impaired persons to feel and experience the music of Coke Studio on a special sofa which has hundreds of vibration engines and LED lights inside that are in tune with the sound of the song being played.
A grand lighting installation offers synchronized mood lighting.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Events June 26, 2019 Coaching Classes for Visually Impaired Students
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Driving change in attitudes towards disability in Jammu-Kashmir - My Take by Dildar Ahmad Shapoo
- Events June 26, 2019 Morning of Fun
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News