Delhi teens create Web tool for dyslexics & vision impaired
Two Delhi-based students have developed a web tool that can help people with dyslexia and visual impairments access the Internet.
Anand Chowdhary and Nishant Gadihoke, who are web designers decided to reach out to those living with disabilities and senior citizens who often find it difficult to read on the web.
They have developed a Chrome extension that helps everyone access content on the web.
Their Chrome extension is called Oswald and it gives every user the option to choose an experience according to the disability.
Anand and Nishant went through the research carried out by the British Dyslexia Association to understand how the mind of a person with dyslexia works.
Watch in Sign Language
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
- Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
February 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019