Dyslexics can enjoy special edition of latest Harry Potter story
August 4, 2016
Readers with dyslexia will be able to enjoy the latest Harry Potter story in a new edition specially formatted for those who find it difficult to read.
Called The Dyslexic Readers' Edition of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, it has blue text printed on a beige background, slightly thicker paper, larger letters, wider margins and a simple font throughout.
Research shows that this format is less distracting for those with the dyslexia.
A list that spells characters' names and wizarding terms is included for readers who might be put off by unfamiliar words.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News