Dyslexics can enjoy special edition of latest Harry Potter story
August 4, 2016
Readers with dyslexia will be able to enjoy the latest Harry Potter story in a new edition specially formatted for those who find it difficult to read.
Called The Dyslexic Readers' Edition of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, it has blue text printed on a beige background, slightly thicker paper, larger letters, wider margins and a simple font throughout.
Research shows that this format is less distracting for those with the dyslexia.
A list that spells characters' names and wizarding terms is included for readers who might be put off by unfamiliar words.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News