Arunima Sinha, first Indian female amputee to climb Mt Everest in Forbes’ achievers list
February 26, 2016
Sportspersons and entrepreneurs from India dominate the Forbes '30 under 30 Asia' list that recognizes change-makers. 56 Indians have been mentioned which include Arunima Sinha, the first female amputee to climb Mt. Everest in 2013. Also featured are tennis player Sania Mirza, cricketer Virat Kohli and badminton champion Saina Nehwal. Among the entrepreneurs mentioned are Raghav Verma, co-founder of Chaayos and Mehul Aggarwal, co-founder of FabFurnish.
The list covers achievements in 10 categories including consumer technology, the arts, healthcare, retail etc. There are 300 names from India, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Pakistan, Vietnam and Australia.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News