Arunima Sinha, first Indian female amputee to climb Mt Everest in Forbes’ achievers list
Sportspersons and entrepreneurs from India dominate the Forbes '30 under 30 Asia' list that recognizes change-makers. 56 Indians have been mentioned which include Arunima Sinha, the first female amputee to climb Mt. Everest in 2013. Also featured are tennis player Sania Mirza, cricketer Virat Kohli and badminton champion Saina Nehwal. Among the entrepreneurs mentioned are Raghav Verma, co-founder of Chaayos and Mehul Aggarwal, co-founder of FabFurnish.
The list covers achievements in 10 categories including consumer technology, the arts, healthcare, retail etc. There are 300 names from India, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Pakistan, Vietnam and Australia.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Rohit Sharma becomes 1st Indian to hit 100 sixes
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News