Online resource offers support in disabled creatives
A new online resource offers support for people with disabilities who want to use arts-based technologies.
The resource has been launched by Decibels, a UK charity. The website aims to provide disability arts organisations and other networks with information to help them choose the right products to improve their creativity.
The resource was launched based on inputs provided by people about the challenges and benefits associated with the technology they commonly use in their work.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News