Online resource offers support in disabled creatives
August 7, 2016
A new online resource offers support for people with disabilities who want to use arts-based technologies.
The resource has been launched by Decibels, a UK charity. The website aims to provide disability arts organisations and other networks with information to help them choose the right products to improve their creativity.
The resource was launched based on inputs provided by people about the challenges and benefits associated with the technology they commonly use in their work.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News