Online resource offers support in disabled creatives
August 7, 2016
A new online resource offers support for people with disabilities who want to use arts-based technologies.
The resource has been launched by Decibels, a UK charity. The website aims to provide disability arts organisations and other networks with information to help them choose the right products to improve their creativity.
The resource was launched based on inputs provided by people about the challenges and benefits associated with the technology they commonly use in their work.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News