India at Rio - Jitu Rai
August 10, 2016
Jitu Rai is an Indian shooter of Nepalese origin and is 28 years old.
He won a silver at the ISSF World Cup in Munich in 2014 and created a record at the 2014 Commonwealth Games and won a gold medal.
Jitu Rai has been eliminated from the 10m AIr Rifle competition in the 2016 Rio Olympics, but there are many expectations from him ahead of the 50m pistol event on 10 August.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News