Robotic machine helps paraplegics regain body control
August 13, 2016
Researchers in Brazil have found that interacting with robots helps people who have suffered spinal injuries regain some sensation and movement.
Those injured were put through brain training exercises with the help of robotic machines and they felt a slight sensation in the body.
The neuroscientist involved in the research said that the method does not guarantee full recovery but some partial recovery that can improve the lives of paraplegics.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News