Robotic machine helps paraplegics regain body control
Researchers in Brazil have found that interacting with robots helps people who have suffered spinal injuries regain some sensation and movement.
Those injured were put through brain training exercises with the help of robotic machines and they felt a slight sensation in the body.
The neuroscientist involved in the research said that the method does not guarantee full recovery but some partial recovery that can improve the lives of paraplegics.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News