Google-glass type device to read your brain
August 14, 2016
Researchers from a university in the United States have developed a moveable system that measures a person's brain activity.
The research was conducted in a college campus where one group of students was navigating wearing the Google-glass type device and the other using Google maps on a smartphone.
The study revealed that Google Glass users had more awareness and less mental activity as compared to the group navigating with Google maps.
However, it was observed that the Google glass users focused more of their attention to the wearable device than their surroundings.
The analysis provided opportunities for the researchers to understand how the brain is functioning in everyday lives before making the device available for public use.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News