Deaf critic movie review of Mohenjo Daro
August 16, 2016
Mohenjo Daro is one of the most-awaited films of 2016 for all Hrithik Roshan fans, as the actor is seen onscreen after a gap of two years.
Mohenjo Daro as the name suggests, is an Indian epic adventure-romance film set in 2016 B.C.
The movie is written and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker and features Hrithik as a farmer (Sarman) and debutant Pooja Hegde as a high-status woman (Chaani).
Mohenjo Daro also stars Kabir Bedi, Arunoday Singh and Manish Choudhary in supporting roles.
The movie starts with an amazing action sequence of Sarman followed by his dreams of a one-horned deer in a peaceful background which urges him to set out on a journey to the world's oldest city Mohenjo Daro.
The story then introduces a beautiful woman Chaani (Pooja Hegde) who is the symbol of the river goddess Sindhu's grace and blessing.
The movie then revolves around the love story of Sarman and Chaani and the truth of Sarman's real identity.
Sarman gets to know from Chaani's father that he was the son of the city's previous king or leader who was killed by the greedy Maham (Kabir Bedi) for his own benefit.
How Sarman accepts the truth and fights for his love and saves the city and its people forms the remaining part of the story.
The cinematography, visual effects and direction, powerful action sequences, dialogue delivery, dance performances and the culture representing costumes were impressive and provided a visual treat for the viewers.
It's definitely a one-time watch for regular movie-goers and an interesting watch for all Hrithik fans.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News