Deaf critic movie review of Mohenjo Daro
Mohenjo Daro is one of the most-awaited films of 2016 for all Hrithik Roshan fans, as the actor is seen onscreen after a gap of two years.
Mohenjo Daro as the name suggests, is an Indian epic adventure-romance film set in 2016 B.C.
The movie is written and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker and features Hrithik as a farmer (Sarman) and debutant Pooja Hegde as a high-status woman (Chaani).
Mohenjo Daro also stars Kabir Bedi, Arunoday Singh and Manish Choudhary in supporting roles.
The movie starts with an amazing action sequence of Sarman followed by his dreams of a one-horned deer in a peaceful background which urges him to set out on a journey to the world’s oldest city Mohenjo Daro.
The story then introduces a beautiful woman Chaani (Pooja Hegde) who is the symbol of the river goddess Sindhu’s grace and blessing.
The movie then revolves around the love story of Sarman and Chaani and the truth of Sarman’s real identity.
Sarman gets to know from Chaani’s father that he was the son of the city’s previous king or leader who was killed by the greedy Maham (Kabir Bedi) for his own benefit.
How Sarman accepts the truth and fights for his love and saves the city and its people forms the remaining part of the story.
The cinematography, visual effects and direction, powerful action sequences, dialogue delivery, dance performances and the culture representing costumes were impressive and provided a visual treat for the viewers.
It’s definitely a one-time watch for regular movie-goers and an interesting watch for all Hrithik fans.
Watch in Sign Language
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
- 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
December 15, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Parasports December 16, 2018 India roots for Arunima Sinha as she sets to scale Antarctica's highest peak
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Get set for an explosion of art & culture in accessible forms at the Serendipity Arts Festival
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Virat gets booed by fans in Australia, 'not done' says former Aussie player
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018