Deaf critic movie review of Mohenjo Daro
Mohenjo Daro is one of the most-awaited films of 2016 for all Hrithik Roshan fans, as the actor is seen onscreen after a gap of two years.
Mohenjo Daro as the name suggests, is an Indian epic adventure-romance film set in 2016 B.C.
The movie is written and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker and features Hrithik as a farmer (Sarman) and debutant Pooja Hegde as a high-status woman (Chaani).
Mohenjo Daro also stars Kabir Bedi, Arunoday Singh and Manish Choudhary in supporting roles.
The movie starts with an amazing action sequence of Sarman followed by his dreams of a one-horned deer in a peaceful background which urges him to set out on a journey to the world’s oldest city Mohenjo Daro.
The story then introduces a beautiful woman Chaani (Pooja Hegde) who is the symbol of the river goddess Sindhu’s grace and blessing.
The movie then revolves around the love story of Sarman and Chaani and the truth of Sarman’s real identity.
Sarman gets to know from Chaani’s father that he was the son of the city’s previous king or leader who was killed by the greedy Maham (Kabir Bedi) for his own benefit.
How Sarman accepts the truth and fights for his love and saves the city and its people forms the remaining part of the story.
The cinematography, visual effects and direction, powerful action sequences, dialogue delivery, dance performances and the culture representing costumes were impressive and provided a visual treat for the viewers.
It’s definitely a one-time watch for regular movie-goers and an interesting watch for all Hrithik fans.
Watch in Sign Language
- Ashok Munne's trips build friendships, promote inclusion & shatter notions about disability
October 24, 2018
- Some tips to help boost self-esteem of a child with autism
October 24, 2018
- Hum-Drum, a participatory musical program for children with disabilities - My Take by Rzhude David
October 23, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 24, 2018 Paytm CEO blackmailed, secretary and husband under arrest
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
- Get-hooked October 24, 2018 Ashok Munne's trips build friendships, promote inclusion & shatter notions about disability
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Parasports October 21, 2018 Amputees Vinod Rawat & Ashok Munne show their mettle in world's highest cross-country rally
- Events October 19, 2018 Knowledge sharing Open Session On Career Planning by BGFI
- Accessibility October 24, 2018 Fashion designers wake up to growing demand for accessible style choices
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Employment October 19, 2018 An informative ‘Career Planning’ session for visually impaired people
- Events October 18, 2018 ConneXion
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News