Deaf critic movie review of Mohenjo Daro
August 16, 2016
Mohenjo Daro is one of the most-awaited films of 2016 for all Hrithik Roshan fans, as the actor is seen onscreen after a gap of two years.
Mohenjo Daro as the name suggests, is an Indian epic adventure-romance film set in 2016 B.C.
The movie is written and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker and features Hrithik as a farmer (Sarman) and debutant Pooja Hegde as a high-status woman (Chaani).
Mohenjo Daro also stars Kabir Bedi, Arunoday Singh and Manish Choudhary in supporting roles.
The movie starts with an amazing action sequence of Sarman followed by his dreams of a one-horned deer in a peaceful background which urges him to set out on a journey to the world's oldest city Mohenjo Daro.
The story then introduces a beautiful woman Chaani (Pooja Hegde) who is the symbol of the river goddess Sindhu's grace and blessing.
The movie then revolves around the love story of Sarman and Chaani and the truth of Sarman's real identity.
Sarman gets to know from Chaani's father that he was the son of the city's previous king or leader who was killed by the greedy Maham (Kabir Bedi) for his own benefit.
How Sarman accepts the truth and fights for his love and saves the city and its people forms the remaining part of the story.
The cinematography, visual effects and direction, powerful action sequences, dialogue delivery, dance performances and the culture representing costumes were impressive and provided a visual treat for the viewers.
It's definitely a one-time watch for regular movie-goers and an interesting watch for all Hrithik fans.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record
- Technology August 15, 2019 'Smart Car Seat for Differently-Abled' gets a thumbs up for innovation & creativity
- Events August 14, 2019 Special Buddies Program
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Primary schools reopen in J&K
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Arrest warrant against Congress MP Shashi Tharoor
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
- Headlines August 16, 2019 From 29 October, women can travel for free on Delhi buses
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News