Deaf critic movie review of Mohenjo Daro
August 16, 2016
Mohenjo Daro is one of the most-awaited films of 2016 for all Hrithik Roshan fans, as the actor is seen onscreen after a gap of two years.
Mohenjo Daro as the name suggests, is an Indian epic adventure-romance film set in 2016 B.C.
The movie is written and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker and features Hrithik as a farmer (Sarman) and debutant Pooja Hegde as a high-status woman (Chaani).
Mohenjo Daro also stars Kabir Bedi, Arunoday Singh and Manish Choudhary in supporting roles.
The movie starts with an amazing action sequence of Sarman followed by his dreams of a one-horned deer in a peaceful background which urges him to set out on a journey to the world's oldest city Mohenjo Daro.
The story then introduces a beautiful woman Chaani (Pooja Hegde) who is the symbol of the river goddess Sindhu's grace and blessing.
The movie then revolves around the love story of Sarman and Chaani and the truth of Sarman's real identity.
Sarman gets to know from Chaani's father that he was the son of the city's previous king or leader who was killed by the greedy Maham (Kabir Bedi) for his own benefit.
How Sarman accepts the truth and fights for his love and saves the city and its people forms the remaining part of the story.
The cinematography, visual effects and direction, powerful action sequences, dialogue delivery, dance performances and the culture representing costumes were impressive and provided a visual treat for the viewers.
It's definitely a one-time watch for regular movie-goers and an interesting watch for all Hrithik fans.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News