Bangalore University scheme to help students with disabilities
August 16, 2016
To help create employment opportunities for students with disabilities, the Braille Resource Centre of Bangalore University has entered into collaboration with Enable India and JP Morgan.
The University Connect Programme has been launched to create employability awareness and skills for students so that they can secure jobs without difficulty after education.
Organisers say that every year, about 20,000 students with disabilities complete education but they lag behind due to lack of skill so there is a need to introduce employment skills during education itself.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News