Australian paralympian is the face of a famous brand
August 19, 2016
19-year-old Rae Anderson from Australia will be representing her country at the 2016 Paralympics in discus and javelin.
Rae has also been named as the face of well-known underwear brand, Modibodi. She is the first Australian woman with a disability to be the ambassador of an underwear label.
Rae was born with cerebral palsy and was once a wheelchair user.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Sadhvi Thakur slapped with notice over statements
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Over 200 dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News