Australian paralympian is the face of a famous brand
19-year-old Rae Anderson from Australia will be representing her country at the 2016 Paralympics in discus and javelin.
Rae has also been named as the face of well-known underwear brand, Modibodi. She is the first Australian woman with a disability to be the ambassador of an underwear label.
Rae was born with cerebral palsy and was once a wheelchair user.
Watch in Sign Language
- Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
February 16, 2019
- First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
February 15, 2019
- Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
February 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Misophonia
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Hailstorm in Noida-Delhi has social media excited
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News