Australian paralympian is the face of a famous brand
August 19, 2016
19-year-old Rae Anderson from Australia will be representing her country at the 2016 Paralympics in discus and javelin.
Rae has also been named as the face of well-known underwear brand, Modibodi. She is the first Australian woman with a disability to be the ambassador of an underwear label.
Rae was born with cerebral palsy and was once a wheelchair user.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News