Cafe in Chhattisgarh capital that employs only speech impaired staff
August 21, 2016
Nukkad the Teafe in Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh, has a staff that is hearing and speech impaired.
Started in 2013, this tea cafe hires only deaf and mute staff members for serving and managerial roles.
The cafe was launched by 31-year-old Priyank, an engineer who worked with MNCs for about five years. He wanted to create a place where people can meet and share ideas.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News