Cafe in Chhattisgarh capital that employs only speech impaired staff
August 21, 2016
Nukkad the Teafe in Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh, has a staff that is hearing and speech impaired.
Started in 2013, this tea cafe hires only deaf and mute staff members for serving and managerial roles.
The cafe was launched by 31-year-old Priyank, an engineer who worked with MNCs for about five years. He wanted to create a place where people can meet and share ideas.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News