U.S designer creates unusual prosthetic devices
August 21, 2016
Jeff Erenstone, a designer based in New York, U.S., is using digital technology and 3D printing to create unusual and innovative prosthetic devices.
His company, Create Prosthetics, designs prosthetics in over a dozen different colors and even with a tattoo. People can call in and choose what they want.
Erenstone says that it helps people have an emotional attachment to the device.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News