U.S designer creates unusual prosthetic devices
August 21, 2016
Jeff Erenstone, a designer based in New York, U.S., is using digital technology and 3D printing to create unusual and innovative prosthetic devices.
His company, Create Prosthetics, designs prosthetics in over a dozen different colors and even with a tattoo. People can call in and choose what they want.
Erenstone says that it helps people have an emotional attachment to the device.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 25, 2019 #AutismPower – These budding masterchefs whip up some mouth-watering delights
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Sadhvi Thakur slapped with notice over statements
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Get-hooked April 26, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News