U.S designer creates unusual prosthetic devices
Jeff Erenstone, a designer based in New York, U.S., is using digital technology and 3D printing to create unusual and innovative prosthetic devices.
His company, Create Prosthetics, designs prosthetics in over a dozen different colors and even with a tattoo. People can call in and choose what they want.
Erenstone says that it helps people have an emotional attachment to the device.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Arun Jaitley back in India after treatment
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Rare Diseases
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Rohit Sharma becomes 1st Indian to hit 100 sixes
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Hailstorm in Noida-Delhi has social media excited
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta to tie the knot on 9 March
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News