New brain prosthetic to help improve memory
A new startup named Kernel aims to develop a brain prosthetic to help people with memory problems.
The new device is developing certain memory codes that turn information into long lasting memories.
It is an attempt to end all physical, emotional and intellectual disabilities.
If the company succeeds in its trials on humans, the tiny device will be implanted in the brains of people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, as well as those who have suffered a stroke or traumatic brain injury.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology December 5, 2018 Assistive technology makes life simpler for children with learning disabilities
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Vijay Mallya offers to pay 100% loans back to the banks
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Accessibility December 5, 2018 PVR's Accessible Cinema Program shows the way forward in inclusion
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News