New brain prosthetic to help improve memory
August 21, 2016
A new startup named Kernel aims to develop a brain prosthetic to help people with memory problems.
The new device is developing certain memory codes that turn information into long lasting memories.
It is an attempt to end all physical, emotional and intellectual disabilities.
If the company succeeds in its trials on humans, the tiny device will be implanted in the brains of people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, as well as those who have suffered a stroke or traumatic brain injury.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Headlines April 12, 2019 Court fines Bengal government for film ban
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News