Coming soon, a dyslexia screening tool in Tamil
August 21, 2016
A new screening tool in Tamil is being developed by the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan to help identify dyslexia and learning disorders in children.
The screening tool aims to give equal opportunities for inclusive education to children with learning difficulties across schools in Tamil Nadu.
There are not many tools available in Tamil which is the primary medium of instruction in the state. That's why the lead project has been initiated and will be developed within the next three months.
Experts say that the new tool will also help understand the difficulty level of making arithmetic calculations among dyslexic children.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar will not be replaced, says Virat Kohli
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News