Coming soon, a dyslexia screening tool in Tamil
August 21, 2016
A new screening tool in Tamil is being developed by the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan to help identify dyslexia and learning disorders in children.
The screening tool aims to give equal opportunities for inclusive education to children with learning difficulties across schools in Tamil Nadu.
There are not many tools available in Tamil which is the primary medium of instruction in the state. That's why the lead project has been initiated and will be developed within the next three months.
Experts say that the new tool will also help understand the difficulty level of making arithmetic calculations among dyslexic children.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News