Coming soon, a dyslexia screening tool in Tamil
A new screening tool in Tamil is being developed by the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan to help identify dyslexia and learning disorders in children.
The screening tool aims to give equal opportunities for inclusive education to children with learning difficulties across schools in Tamil Nadu.
There are not many tools available in Tamil which is the primary medium of instruction in the state. That’s why the lead project has been initiated and will be developed within the next three months.
Experts say that the new tool will also help understand the difficulty level of making arithmetic calculations among dyslexic children.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Get-hooked February 20, 2019 Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News