Eating oily fish may reduce risk of vision loss due to diabetes
August 23, 2016
Eating oily fish twice a week may reduce the risk of sight-threatening diabetic retinopathy in middle-aged and older people with type 2 diabetes, says a new study.
The number of people with type 2 diabetes is rising and a major concern is diabetic retinopathy, which is a leading global cause of vision loss.
People who eat oily fish twice a week show relatively reduced risk of sight-threatening DR.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News