Honour for amputee Everest climber Arunima Sinha
August 25, 2016
Arunima Sinha, the first female amputee to climb Mt Everest was honoured by the FICCI Ladies Organisation.
The organization said that Sinha was a woman of substance who had proved that there was no limit to human achievements.
Sinha is the world's first female amputee to climb Mt. Everest. She is also the first female amputee to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, and several other summits in the world.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News