Honour for amputee Everest climber Arunima Sinha
August 25, 2016
Arunima Sinha, the first female amputee to climb Mt Everest was honoured by the FICCI Ladies Organisation.
The organization said that Sinha was a woman of substance who had proved that there was no limit to human achievements.
Sinha is the world's first female amputee to climb Mt. Everest. She is also the first female amputee to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, and several other summits in the world.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Maldives confers Modi with highest honour
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News