Autistic fan of swimmer Michael Phelps inspires many
Austin Levingston, a fan of 19-time Olympic gold-winning swimming champion Michael Phelps who has autism has inspired thousands of people with his Facebook post.
In the post, 21-year-old Austin tells Phelps that he dreams of competing in the Olympics and becoming the first person in his family to go to college.
Over 3,000 people have shared Austin's message where he has shared his hopes and dreams.
Austin has also posted pictures of his side-by-side with Phelps to show how similar the two look. Many people have responded saying he should keep pushing forward to meet his goal.
Watch in Sign Language
- Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
February 18, 2019
- Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
February 18, 2019
- Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News