Project Mudra awarded for Braille literacy initiative
Project Mudra, a technology-based intervention that offers Braille literacy and lessons from kindergarten to Class 12 to India's blind population has won Conquest 2016, a startup challenge by the Birla Institute of Technology in Pilani.
Ten startups were shortlisted out of which Mudra was declared winner.There were 1,200 applications; out of which 50 were short-listed on the basis of their revenue model, marketability and customer base.
Conquest was started by a group of students from BITS showcase and offers a launch pad for young entrepreneurs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019