Project Mudra awarded for Braille literacy initiative
September 1, 2016
Project Mudra, a technology-based intervention that offers Braille literacy and lessons from kindergarten to Class 12 to India's blind population has won Conquest 2016, a startup challenge by the Birla Institute of Technology in Pilani.
Ten startups were shortlisted out of which Mudra was declared winner.There were 1,200 applications; out of which 50 were short-listed on the basis of their revenue model, marketability and customer base.
Conquest was started by a group of students from BITS showcase and offers a launch pad for young entrepreneurs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Sadhvi Thakur slapped with notice over statements
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News