Project Mudra awarded for Braille literacy initiative
September 1, 2016
Project Mudra, a technology-based intervention that offers Braille literacy and lessons from kindergarten to Class 12 to India's blind population has won Conquest 2016, a startup challenge by the Birla Institute of Technology in Pilani.
Ten startups were shortlisted out of which Mudra was declared winner.There were 1,200 applications; out of which 50 were short-listed on the basis of their revenue model, marketability and customer base.
Conquest was started by a group of students from BITS showcase and offers a launch pad for young entrepreneurs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News