India's Rio Paralympians - Narender Ranbir
September 11, 2016
Narender Ranbir is a 26-year-old athlete from Haryana. His area of expertise is javelin throwing.
Narender has taken part in many international events and won the silver medal at the 2014 Para Asian Games in Korea.
Narender was initially trained as runner but he changed his sport due to a severe backache.
He is unable to use one of his legs from birth and opted for the javelin.
He has his eyes set on winning a gold for the country.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News