India's Rio Paralympians - Narender Ranbir
September 11, 2016
Narender Ranbir is a 26-year-old athlete from Haryana. His area of expertise is javelin throwing.
Narender has taken part in many international events and won the silver medal at the 2014 Para Asian Games in Korea.
Narender was initially trained as runner but he changed his sport due to a severe backache.
He is unable to use one of his legs from birth and opted for the javelin.
He has his eyes set on winning a gold for the country.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology April 25, 2019 #TechThursdays - Gurugram students design walking stick & self help shoes for visually impaired people
- Headlines April 26, 2019 Madras High Court lifts ban on TikTok
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Sadhvi Thakur slapped with notice over statements
- Headlines April 25, 2019 Bollywood star Akshay Kumar interviews PM Modi
- Employment April 23, 2019 Finding right jobs still remains a struggle for adults with autism
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Headlines April 24, 2019 Islamic State takes responsibility for Lanka blasts
- Accessibility April 24, 2019 Accessible voting promise a sham says activist Arman Ali, shares experience on social media
- Get-hooked April 24, 2019 #AutismPower - Sweden's Greta Thunberg nominated for Nobel prize for climate change activism
- Events April 24, 2019 Summer Camp 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News