India's Rio Paralympians - Sundar Singh Gurjar
September 15, 2016
Sundar Singh Gurjar is a javelin thrower from Jaipur, India. He qualified for Rio after defeating the world champion Devendra Jhajharia in the selection matches held in Gandhinagar in January this year.
A police investigation was started when a juice shop owner in Jaipur told the police that some people had offered him money for adding a substance in the juice of athlete Sundar Singh Gujjar.
Sunder Singh is aiming for gold at the Rio Paralympics.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News