India's Rio Paralympians - Sundar Singh Gurjar
September 15, 2016
Sundar Singh Gurjar is a javelin thrower from Jaipur, India. He qualified for Rio after defeating the world champion Devendra Jhajharia in the selection matches held in Gandhinagar in January this year.
A police investigation was started when a juice shop owner in Jaipur told the police that some people had offered him money for adding a substance in the juice of athlete Sundar Singh Gujjar.
Sunder Singh is aiming for gold at the Rio Paralympics.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News