India's Rio Paralympians - Sundar Singh Gurjar
Sundar Singh Gurjar is a javelin thrower from Jaipur, India. He qualified for Rio after defeating the world champion Devendra Jhajharia in the selection matches held in Gandhinagar in January this year.
A police investigation was started when a juice shop owner in Jaipur told the police that some people had offered him money for adding a substance in the juice of athlete Sundar Singh Gujjar.
Sunder Singh is aiming for gold at the Rio Paralympics.
Watch in Sign Language
- Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
February 17, 2019
- Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
February 16, 2019
- First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
February 15, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News