India's Rio Paralympians - Sandeep Singh
September 16, 2016
Sandeep Singh is a 23-year-old athlete from Rajasthan, India.
He has participated and won several medals in international events like the Commonwealth Games, Asian Para games and the World Championships.
He has taken part in 400 metres, 200 metres and 100-metre races and in long jump.
Sandeep, who cannot use his left arm, is one of India's biggest medal hopes in the Rio Paralympics.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Get-hooked April 23, 2019 Delhi-based Coloured Zebra uses theatre for holistic growth
- Employment April 23, 2019 Finding right jobs still remains a struggle for adults with autism
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 25, 2019 Demand rises for portrayal of autism in Indian movies with sensitization
- Headlines April 23, 2019 Dhoni clocks highest ever IPL score
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Get-hooked April 25, 2019 NGO Thanal celebrates Easter Sunday in a special way
- Headlines April 23, 2019 Sri Lanka declares emergency, Islamist group identified
- Get-hooked April 25, 2019 #AutismPower – These budding masterchefs whip up some mouth-watering delights
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News