India's Rio Paralympians - Sandeep Singh
Sandeep Singh is a 23-year-old athlete from Rajasthan, India.
He has participated and won several medals in international events like the Commonwealth Games, Asian Para games and the World Championships.
He has taken part in 400 metres, 200 metres and 100-metre races and in long jump.
Sandeep, who cannot use his left arm, is one of India's biggest medal hopes in the Rio Paralympics.
Watch in Sign Language
- Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
February 16, 2019
- First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
February 15, 2019
- Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
February 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Rohit Sharma becomes 1st Indian to hit 100 sixes
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta to tie the knot on 9 March
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 #LovePossible – When Swarnalatha proposed to Guruprasad
- Technology February 11, 2019 Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Parasports February 9, 2019 Aspiring wheelchair cricketers in Karnataka, here is your chance to shine
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News