India's Rio Paralympians - Sandeep Singh
September 16, 2016
Sandeep Singh is a 23-year-old athlete from Rajasthan, India.
He has participated and won several medals in international events like the Commonwealth Games, Asian Para games and the World Championships.
He has taken part in 400 metres, 200 metres and 100-metre races and in long jump.
Sandeep, who cannot use his left arm, is one of India's biggest medal hopes in the Rio Paralympics.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
- Events June 26, 2019 Coaching Classes for Visually Impaired Students
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Accessibility June 27, 2019 Dehradun pool forced to grant equal access to disabled adults after official intervention
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News