Top 5 Accessibility Initiatives in India - 2017
Accessibility to travel, education and leisure was in the headlines at several points through 2017. Many encouraging initiatives were seen and these made it to our list of Top 5 stories of the year.
Watch in Sign Language
- This Bengaluru school is empowering women with disabilities for the job market
December 18, 2018
- How a trek led to the start of a larger journey - My Take by P Devendra, Founder, Nayan Foundation
December 18, 2018
- My life is disabled by my environment - Guest column by Diethono Nakhro, disability rights activist
December 17, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Deaf candidate Sudeep Shukla impresses in polls, shows the way to disabled political aspirants
- Headlines December 18, 2018 New Madhya Pradesh CM waives off farmers' loan after taking charge
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Parasports December 16, 2018 Exciting cricket at 1st triangular blind cricket series for girls
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Events December 17, 2018 AADI Winter festival 2018!
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Bhupesh Baghel is the new Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh
- Education December 18, 2018 Disabled students in West Bengal cheer move to reserve 5% seats in higher education
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Senior BJP leader questions choice of new RBI governor, party embarrassed
- Headlines December 17, 2018 P V Sindhu makes history, becomes 1st Indian to win BWF World Tour title
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 10, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018