Bhubaneshwar organizes first beauty contest for visually impaired
September 2, 2016
A beauty contest for visually impaired girls was organized in Bhubaneswar n Odisha. Fifty-six girls participated, some of who were completely blind, while others had partially impaired vision.
Fourteen participants were selected, of which four will visit Mumbai along with 30 other participants from different states of the country for the final all-India contest.
They will be trained for the finals which are in January 2017.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News