Bhubaneshwar organizes first beauty contest for visually impaired
September 2, 2016
A beauty contest for visually impaired girls was organized in Bhubaneswar n Odisha. Fifty-six girls participated, some of who were completely blind, while others had partially impaired vision.
Fourteen participants were selected, of which four will visit Mumbai along with 30 other participants from different states of the country for the final all-India contest.
They will be trained for the finals which are in January 2017.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News