India's first recipe series for the hearing impaired
September 6, 2016
Cafe Delhi Heights' is the title of a new online recipe-series for the hearing impaired launched in India for the first time.
There is a main chef who cooks and teaches how to cook. The interpreter is Namrata Patro who translates every single word of instruction given by the chef.
The idea is to empower people with hearing impairments.
The web-series begins with easy recipes like garlic bread and soup and the level of difficulty will increase with each episode.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News