India's first recipe series for the hearing impaired
September 6, 2016
Cafe Delhi Heights' is the title of a new online recipe-series for the hearing impaired launched in India for the first time.
There is a main chef who cooks and teaches how to cook. The interpreter is Namrata Patro who translates every single word of instruction given by the chef.
The idea is to empower people with hearing impairments.
The web-series begins with easy recipes like garlic bread and soup and the level of difficulty will increase with each episode.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News