Central Reserve Police Force to set up facilities for soldiers with disabilities
The CRPF, or Central Reserve Police Force, plans to create special on-job facilities for its personnel who lose their limbs in blasts and anti-naxal operations.
The force has also got the government’s approval to increase the funds limit for obtaining costly prosthetic limbs and artificial legs for those injured.
The move is to develop confidence among those with disabilities to help them overcome physical challenges to pursue their work-related sporting activities smoothly.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Jaish-e-Mohammed's key aide killed in Kashmir
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019