Central Reserve Police Force to set up facilities for soldiers with disabilities
September 5, 2016
The CRPF, or Central Reserve Police Force, plans to create special on-job facilities for its personnel who lose their limbs in blasts and anti-naxal operations.
The force has also got the government's approval to increase the funds limit for obtaining costly prosthetic limbs and artificial legs for those injured.
The move is to develop confidence among those with disabilities to help them overcome physical challenges to pursue their work-related sporting activities smoothly.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News