Central Reserve Police Force to set up facilities for soldiers with disabilities
September 5, 2016
The CRPF, or Central Reserve Police Force, plans to create special on-job facilities for its personnel who lose their limbs in blasts and anti-naxal operations.
The force has also got the government's approval to increase the funds limit for obtaining costly prosthetic limbs and artificial legs for those injured.
The move is to develop confidence among those with disabilities to help them overcome physical challenges to pursue their work-related sporting activities smoothly.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News