UK's Channel 4 to launch first sign language-only ad
September 7, 2016
Channel 4 in the UK will telecast the first TV ad in sign language to promote inclusion as it kicks off coverage of the Rio Paralympic Games.
The advertisements will initially air without subtitles. Subsequent airings of the ad will feature subtitles so viewers understand the disability angle.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News