UK's Channel 4 to launch first sign language-only ad
September 7, 2016
Channel 4 in the UK will telecast the first TV ad in sign language to promote inclusion as it kicks off coverage of the Rio Paralympic Games.
The advertisements will initially air without subtitles. Subsequent airings of the ad will feature subtitles so viewers understand the disability angle.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Australia
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Maldives confers Modi with highest honour
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News