UK's Channel 4 to launch first sign language-only ad
Channel 4 in the UK will telecast the first TV ad in sign language to promote inclusion as it kicks off coverage of the Rio Paralympic Games.
The advertisements will initially air without subtitles. Subsequent airings of the ad will feature subtitles so viewers understand the disability angle.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News