New innovative school in Chandigarh for children with disabilities
September 11, 2016
Kalam Express, an innovative mobile school-cum-bus launched last year in Chandigarh aims to provide quality education with the help of professionals and volunteers to children who are poor and have disabilities at their doorstep.
The activities inside the school will also be supervised by a physiotherapist and an occupational therapist regularly.
The mobile school is well-equipped with laptop, projector, educational toys, books, notebooks, therapy equipments, among others and works for six days a week focusing on slum areas in the city.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Events July 11, 2019 Gala Dance Party
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Super 30’ hits theatres
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News