New innovative school in Chandigarh for children with disabilities
Kalam Express, an innovative mobile school-cum-bus launched last year in Chandigarh aims to provide quality education with the help of professionals and volunteers to children who are poor and have disabilities at their doorstep.
The activities inside the school will also be supervised by a physiotherapist and an occupational therapist regularly.
The mobile school is well-equipped with laptop, projector, educational toys, books, notebooks, therapy equipments, among others and works for six days a week focusing on slum areas in the city.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 9, 2019 The Learning Factory, a Musical Puppet Play
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Misophonia
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019