New innovative school in Chandigarh for children with disabilities
September 11, 2016
Kalam Express, an innovative mobile school-cum-bus launched last year in Chandigarh aims to provide quality education with the help of professionals and volunteers to children who are poor and have disabilities at their doorstep.
The activities inside the school will also be supervised by a physiotherapist and an occupational therapist regularly.
The mobile school is well-equipped with laptop, projector, educational toys, books, notebooks, therapy equipments, among others and works for six days a week focusing on slum areas in the city.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News