New innovative school in Chandigarh for children with disabilities
September 11, 2016
Kalam Express, an innovative mobile school-cum-bus launched last year in Chandigarh aims to provide quality education with the help of professionals and volunteers to children who are poor and have disabilities at their doorstep.
The activities inside the school will also be supervised by a physiotherapist and an occupational therapist regularly.
The mobile school is well-equipped with laptop, projector, educational toys, books, notebooks, therapy equipments, among others and works for six days a week focusing on slum areas in the city.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 15, 2019 Sekhar Goud is India's first triple amputee to scale Mount Elburus in Russia twice
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Delhi Public School Bengaluru North brings an inclusive touch to its crowdfunding initiatives
- Parasports August 15, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Disability led Madhusudan to discover a talent for wheelchair tennis
- Parasports August 16, 2019 Victorious India Divyang Cricket Team to land in Mumbai tomorrow
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Para shuttler Pramod Bhagat's Arjuna Award glory marred by lack of recognition for head coach
- Events August 14, 2019 Dyslexia Awareness Workshop
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Angry reactions to Mika Singh's performance in Karachi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News